Thursday, September 16, 2010

Buy Eagle Sprt Scooter Wheels Online

Onlineradio is finished! " Annu Web Directory

News Late received by mail on Friday September 10 at 8:36 p.m. by Jean Nicolas de F0FPY:

is with regret that I decided to quit the blog Onlineradio several reasons why I chose to make this painful choice.
- In recent months, the blog onlineradio was a victim of its success. We had to switch servers and the number of visitors has far exceeded our expectations. The cost of our solution on a server OVH was more dedicated to our range (100 euros per month maintenance) fully supported by myself (Jean-Nicolas).
- Get behind the blog "permanently" for me was becoming too heavy in terms of family (I have 3 kids to manage). Often, you could see we were night and day behind the PC.
- I also have other projects that have nothing to do with ham radio, I do not renew elsewhere in 2011 Indicative my F0FPY.
I thank the whole team onlineradio for the work I did not even have the courage to tell them my decision, shame on me. I also thank all known and unknown visitors who helped us to stand for over 2 years, you were very likely to support us.
So I made the dedicated server at OVH around 19:30. I shall not return, my decision is firm and final.


Bonne continuation ... without onlineradio.

Finally a polluter under !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment