Saturday, March 17, 2007

Myammee Real Chance Love

images and stories / pictures and a story

February 2006
Night Bana

That night, I wanted put me in condition, the next day I meet people, places, stories, and I have a box to take pictures with me.
I could have the work day, but I missed the sun, he had not expected.
So I am where I was at a house, a moonless night. With the top political stories of 1960, murders in the villages.
A goat was behind me, she reminded me: "....

Then the monster came, and small horns came into dance.
Ah, the good kid, as she There was good heart! More than ten times, I'm not lying, Gringoire, she forced the wolf to fall for breath. During these truces a minute, the greedy hastily picked another strand of his beloved grass, then she returned to fight with his mouth full ... This lasted all night. Occasionally Mr. Seguin's goat saw stars dancing in the clear sky and she said
- Oh! as long as I hold until dawn ...

....
piu and lou lou morning wolf ate "Alphonse Daudet

She had eaten fighting,
why?
While she knew she would die.























0 comments:

Post a Comment